Call Us - 91 33 4020 4020  
Sign In  I  Sitemap   
AxiomEstates - India Real Estate
     India Properties Worldwide
Axiom Banner
Home  » Forum »  Tax
E-mail Print Tell A Friend
Print this story

Tax Forum

 How to appeal for reduction of property tax if you are an individual in a society?
Gourav Gupta

If property tax has been levied which you feel ought to be reduced, you should write to the society stating your reasons for the same. The society would take up the matter with the Municipal Authorities and have the same reduced if the same is justified. On the proposed sale of your flat you may purchase another flat within two years of the date of sale of the original flat.

Print this story


Vikash Dubey  -  28 May, 2013
Thanks for the information. All information are correct.

Disclaimer: Any view / opinions expressed here are intended as guidance and not a professional advice. is not responsible for any opinion expressed here and visitors are strongly advised to take their own independent advice.

Other Property Services

Sell a Property or Resale, Exclusive Deals available
Land Sale & Joint Ventures
Furnish Your Dream home
Furnish Your Dream home
Furnish Your Dream home
Furnish Your Dream home
Become an Associate or Franchisee