Property Legal Forum
What legal documentations are required from the builder if I purchase an apartment, where construction has still not started?
There are various documents that are required from the builder before purchasing an apartment, where construction have not yet started. They are regarding:
1. Registry of Land
2. Documents from Bank to check whether project is bankable or not
3. NOC from local development authority
4. Copy of Buyer-Seller agreement
5. Accepted and approved map of the project (by authority)
6. If possible, documents which can display other investors showing their trust in the project
Any view / opinions expressed here are intended as guidance and not a professional advice. AxiomEstates.com is not responsible for any opinion expressed here and visitors are strongly advised to take their own independent advice.