Axiom
INDIA - 91 33 4020 4020   UK - 020 3290 4536   USA - 646 480 0364
Sign In  I  Sitemap   
AxiomEstates - India Real Estate
     India Properties Worldwide
Home » Residential » Chennai Properties » Mantri Synergy Bookmark and Share
Call Us : +91 33 4020 4020

Other Hot Properties
Of Chennai
Reflection
Property in Reflection ,East Coast Road Chennai
Property in East Coast Road , Chennai
Price: On Request
Osian Chlorophyll
Property in Osian Chlorophyll ,Porur Chennai
Property in Porur , Chennai
Price: On Request
Hub 6
Property in Hub 6 ,Old Mahabalipuram Road Chennai
Property in Old Mahabalipuram Road , Chennai
Price: On Request
Tulive Horizon
Property in Tulive Horizon ,Saligramam Chennai
Property in Saligramam , Chennai
Price: On Request
Olympia Opaline
Property in Olympia Opaline ,Old Mahabalipuram Road Chennai
Property in Old Mahabalipuram Road , Chennai
Price: INR 19.53 Lacs
Park View
Property in Park View ,Kamakoti Nagar, Pallikaranai Chennai
Property in Kamakoti Nagar, Pallikaranai , Chennai
Price: INR 46.36 Lacs

Sell a Property or Resale, Exclusive Deals available
Land Sale & Joint Ventures
Furnish Your Dream home
Furnish Your Dream home
Furnish Your Dream home
Become an Associate or Franchisee
EMI calculator

 

Mantri Synergy

Old Mahabalipuram Road , Chennai - Price : INR 26.01 - 55.00 Lacs
Property in Mantri Synergy ,Old Mahabalipuram Road Chennai
Enquire Now
Mantri Synergy
Submit
Testimonials of Mantri Synergy
 
Sorry, there is no testimonial for this property as yet
Reviews of Mantri Synergy
 

I bought a flat 3BHK at 80lakhs in Mantri Synergy in 2009 and I am going through the most difficult times with them. Totally recluse and unprofessional, they are the most arrogant people I have ever come across. Though they promised to hand over the flat in Mar 2010, as of this date (Oct 5, 2010), they could not even give information when they will complete the project. 100% payment has been made from our end. Despite several visits and telephone calls and 100;s of emails they dont respond. we are really disturbed and dont know what to do. Never ever buy any properties from Mantri, Dear brothers and sisters Truly yours

 
By :

Special feature of the property Mantri Synergy

  • 2-3 BHK apartments surrounded by lush landscaped gardens and greenery
  • Spread over 9.5 acres, the project utilises only 15% of the land area for construction leaving 85% for landscaping
  • Presence of club house including swimming pool, jacuzzi, tennis and squash courts to ensure sound mind and body
  • Party/community hall

  • Spread across 9.5 acres of prime real estate in OMR, Chennai, Synergy offers 2 & 3 BHK apartments housed in 9 blocks, each of G+12 floors. Designed to bring the cradle of nature into your home, the total built-up area at Synergy occupies only 15%, while the remaining 85% area is devoted to developing landscaped greenery. Furthermore, certain higher-level apartments offer breathtaking views of the sea & the Chennai beach. An amenity rich project Synergy has a Club House with steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi & massage rooms, Swimming Pool, Badminton, Squash & Tennis Courts, Multi purpose hall/Party hall, Jogging track etc.

     

     

     

    Call Now or Ask for a Call Back or simply send Enquiry to get E Brochure, Prices Break up, Payment Options & Special Offer.
      Download E Brochure Download E Brochure  View site layout View site layout You are not presently signed in. Please Register or Sign in inorder to save this property in your profile Save to my profile

    Special feature of the property Mantri Synergy
  • 2-3 BHK apartments surrounded by lush landscaped gardens and greenery
  • Spread over 9.5 acres, the project utilises only 15% of the land area for construction leaving 85% for landscaping
  • Presence of club house including swimming pool, jacuzzi, tennis and squash courts to ensure sound mind and body
  • Party/community hall

  • Spread across 9.5 acres of prime real estate in OMR, Chennai, Synergy offers 2 & 3 BHK apartments housed in 9 blocks, each of G+12 floors. Designed to bring the cradle of nature into your home, the total built-up area at Synergy occupies only 15%, while the remaining 85% area is devoted to developing landscaped greenery. Furthermore, certain higher-level apartments offer breathtaking views of the sea & the Chennai beach. An amenity rich project Synergy has a Club House with steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi & massage rooms, Swimming Pool, Badminton, Squash & Tennis Courts, Multi purpose hall/Party hall, Jogging track etc.

     

     

     

    Call Now or Ask for a Call Back or simply send Enquiry to get E Brochure, Prices Break up, Payment Options & Special Offer.
    Download E Brochure Download E Brochure  View site layout View site layout You are not presently signed in. Please Register or Sign in inorder to save this property in your profile Save to my profile

    Location of Mantri Synergy : Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai

    Synergy is strategically located next to the Hindustan Engineering College on the six-lane, Old Mahabalipuram Road, in the heart of Chennai's IT corridor and is the home to IT majors such as Cognizant, TCS, Polaris etc. The Chettinad Hospital is a mere 10 minutes drive. The American International School and the DB Jain Arts & Science College is also nearby.

    Key Distances:

  • Padur Junction - 0.8 km
  • Sipcot Siruseri - 4.1 km
  • Polaris - 5.1 km
  • Infosys - 10.9 km

  • Location of Mantri Synergy : Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai

    Synergy is strategically located next to the Hindustan Engineering College on the six-lane, Old Mahabalipuram Road, in the heart of Chennai's IT corridor and is the home to IT majors such as Cognizant, TCS, Polaris etc. The Chettinad Hospital is a mere 10 minutes drive. The American International School and the DB Jain Arts & Science College is also nearby.

    Key Distances:

  • Padur Junction - 0.8 km
  • Sipcot Siruseri - 4.1 km
  • Polaris - 5.1 km
  • Infosys - 10.9 km


  • Price list of Mantri Synergy


    Apartments  2 BHK 870 - 1275 26.01 Lacs On Request
    Apartments Teak wood doorframe with both side teak veneered shutter 3 BHK 1350 - 1785 55.00 Lacs view
  • All prices mentioned above are indicative and subject to change
  • Car park extra
  • Fund for maintenance and registration extra
  • The area mentioned above are super built up area


  •  BHK = Bedroom + Hall + Kitchen.        SBU = Super Built up Area.        BU = Built up Area.
     EMI calculator  Layout Plan
    Price list of Mantri Synergy

    Apartments  2 BHK 870 - 1275 26.01 Lacs On Request
    Apartments Teak wood doorframe with both side teak veneered shutter 3 BHK 1350 - 1785 55.00 Lacs view
  • All prices mentioned above are indicative and subject to change
  • Car park extra
  • Fund for maintenance and registration extra
  • The area mentioned above are super built up area


  •  BHK = Bedroom + Hall + Kitchen.        SBU = Super Built up Area.        BU = Built up Area.
     EMI calculator  Layout Plan

    Amenities at Mantri Synergy in Chennai

  • Club House with swimming Pool, health club, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi & massage rooms.
  • Badminton, Squash & Tennis courts
  • Indoor games
  • Aerobics hall
  • Multi purpose hall/Party hall
  • Space for Creche
  • Super market
  • Good Landscaped Garden
  • Amenities at Mantri Synergy in Chennai

  • Club House with swimming Pool, health club, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi & massage rooms.
  • Badminton, Squash & Tennis courts
  • Indoor games
  • Aerobics hall
  • Multi purpose hall/Party hall
  • Space for Creche
  • Super market
  • Good Landscaped Garden

  •  
    Structure
    Seismic Zone III compilant Structure

    Flooring
    Vitrified tiles for living, dining and foyer areas (24"X24" with skirting)
    Superior quality designer ceramic tiles for bedrooms, balconies, kitchen and utility areas (18"x18")
    Master Bed Room will be Wooden Flooring
    Designer ceramic tiles for all toilets (12"X12")

    Main Door
    Teak wood doorframe with both side teak veneered shutter

    Electrical
    Fire resistant electrical wires of Anchor/Finolex make
    Telephone point will be provided in Living, Family and Bedroom
    Internet connectivity through dedicated line to the Project

    (for details download pdf)
     
    Structure
    Seismic Zone III compilant Structure

    Flooring
    Vitrified tiles for living, dining and foyer areas (24"X24" with skirting)
    Superior quality designer ceramic tiles for bedrooms, balconies, kitchen and utility areas (18"x18")
    Master Bed Room will be Wooden Flooring
    Designer ceramic tiles for all toilets (12"X12")

    Main Door
    Teak wood doorframe with both side teak veneered shutter

    Electrical
    Fire resistant electrical wires of Anchor/Finolex make
    Telephone point will be provided in Living, Family and Bedroom
    Internet connectivity through dedicated line to the Project

    (for details download pdf)
    Enquire - Mantri Synergy
     
    Book Site Visit - Mantri Synergy
     
    Call Now
    INDIA 91 33 4020 4020
    UK 020 8133 7157
    USA 646 480 0221

     

    Axiom