Axiom
Call Us - 91 33 4020 4020  
Sign In  I  Sitemap   
AxiomEstates - India Real Estate
     India Properties Worldwide
Axiom Banner
 
Bookmark and Share
E-mail Print Tell A Friend


Residential Properties

 
 
Indian Real Estate News : Delhi NCR
Arabtec Raheja plans tallest tower in Delhi
Source: The Times of India, New Delhi Nov 07, 2011
Realty company Raheja Developers on Friday announced a joint venture with Dubai - based Arabtec Construction to build real estate projects in India and awarded contracts of Rs 1,020 crore to the JV firm for three housing projects.

Arabtec Construction, which built the world’s tallest tower Burj Khalifa in Dubai, would hold 63 per cent in the joint venture 'Arabtec Raheja' and the remaining 37 per cent would be with Raheja Developers. The JV firm would construct high-rise buildings in Delhi and Gurgaon, which Raheja said would be one of the tallest towers in the country.

"We must match international standards in construction. So, we have partnered with Arabtec to take construction in India to another level," Raheja Developers chairman Naveen Raheja said. The Delhi based company has given contracts worth about Rs 1,020 crore to the joint venture firm for developing its three luxury housing projects - two in Gurgaon and one in the capital, he said.
Tag: delhi real estate, raheja developers
 Leave your comments
  
Comments

Citywise News
    All India
    Kolkata
    Mumbai
    Delhi NCR
    Bangalore
    Goa
    Pune
    Chennai
    Other Cities
News Category
    Home Loans
    Announcements
    Tax and Legal
    Policy
    Commercial
    Infrastructure
    FDI
    Developer
    Others
Axiom